Tax & Private Client
At Chris Ogunbanjo LP, we provide clients with a full range of private client services. Our approach is empathetic and personal, offering focused and practical advice. Our team regularly advises clients on Wills, Probate and Succession as well as on the establishment of trusts, foundations and financial planning.
We handle antagonistic probate and trust matters, as well as disputes regarding estate and trust assets situated locally and abroad.Related Services:
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Probate and Intestacy
- Trust planning and Succession Planning
Olawumi Alajiki leads the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Department. He is also the Head of Chambers of Chris Ogunbanjo LP. He has over a decade experience in active litigation. His background cuts across various aspects of commercial and corporate dispute resolution.
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
- Nigerian Law School (BL)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association Section on Legal Practice
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (MCIArb)