Entertainment, Media & Telecommunication
Entertainment & Media
Our team is well-versed in representing entertainment, media and advertising clients, as well as content providers in the fields of film, television, and other forms of entertainment.
We regularly advise on intellectual property rights i.e. trademark, patents, copyright etc.
- Copyright, trademark and patent rights
- Digital rights and privacy
- Intellectual property acquisition
- Licensing, vetting and distribution
- Artist management
- Film, television and media agreements
- Financing and private equity investments
Our team possesses an all-round strength and complexity especially with regards to our regulatory, commercial and transactional proficiency.
We advise the telecommunication sector on banking, regulatory, intellectual property, litigation and commercial contract matters, among others.
- Legal advice
- Dispute Resolution
- Contract drafting
- The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- The International Bar Association (IBA);
- International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw);
- Young International Chamber for Commercial Arbitration (Young ICCA);