We regularly advise on matters pertaining to all aspects of wills, probate and estate laws, as well as on the establishment of trusts, foundations and financial planning.
We handle antagonistic probate and trust matters, as well as disputes regarding estate and trust assets situated locally and abroad.
Our experience includes:
- Drafting of wills
- Rights of beneficiaries
- Letters of administration
- Court application for issues of grants of probate
- Removal of executors/trustees/administrators
- Contested wills and inheritance issues
- Contract drafting
Head of Chambers
Olawumi Alajiki leads the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Department. He is also the Head of Chambers of Chris Ogunbanjo LP. He has over a decade experience in active litigation. His background cuts across various aspects of commercial and corporate dispute resolution.
- University of Ibadan (LL.B)
- Nigerian Law School (BL)
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association Section on Legal Practice
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (MCIArb)