Our team of immigration lawyers are expert in both immigration and employment issues and are therefore well placed to support employers through the appropriate immigration and employment aspects of the transfer or recruitment of expatriate employees from outside the Ecowas.
Working with our business establishment affiliate company, CONL and given our strong professional relationships with relevant government agencies, we are able to quickly and effectively co-ordinate and expedite documentation, urgent or otherwise.Our Executive Immigration team frequently advises on:
- Business Permits
- Approved status
- Technical service agreements
- Residence Permits
- Work Permits
- CERPAC and Ecowas applications
Omowunmi Sanni leads the firm’s company secretarial and corporate governance Unit. She has over 16 years of legal experience and has gained experience in corporate law, corporate governance, and company secretarial matters before heading the company secretarial and corporate governance department of Chris Ogunbanjo LP.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (LL.B)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L).
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC)